Welcome. Here you’ll find information and maps to guide you through some of the province’s most stunning landscapes as you explore BC’s Trans Canada Trail.
BC Trans Canada Trail – Links
– the official site of the Trans Canada Trail Foundation, the non-profit registered charitable organization working to make the trail a reality.
- www.trailsbc.ca – the official site of Trails BC, a non-profit society that facilitates the development of multiple use and sustainable trails in British Columbia, including the Trans Canada Trail.
– the official site for Cycling the Kettle Valley Railway, a comprehensive trail guide written by Dan and Sandra Langford.
– the Bikeways website was developed by the Sanctuary Foundation to provide easy access to community bicycle routes in BC and other cycling related information.
– the Capital Regional District Parks Department’s website, highlighting the Galloping Goose Regional Trail in Victoria, BC. This 60 kilometre trail runs from downtown Victoria west to Leechtown, an abandoned mining town.
– the Rails-to-Trails Conservancy web site. Creating a nationwide network of trails from former rail lines and connecting corridors to build healthier places for healthier people. Trail of the month, safe routes list, early warning info, trail toolboxes and more!
– Excellent information on Vancouver Island, BC, including outdoor recreation, attractions, Parks, a great Photo Gallery, Maps and more.
– Enormous Guide to Tourism and Travel in BC, including 2,000 photographs, 70 maps and over 5,000 pages of great information.
– the official site of Tourism British Columbia, a Provincial Crown Corporation, responsible for promoting British Columbia as a preferred travel destination to the world.
– the official site of the Travel Technology Cooperative Association, with more than 5,000 pages of destination information, images and product listings.
– the official site of the BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association, which represents over 750 motels, motor inns, resorts, lodges, and campgrounds.
– this site offers information on communities in the Thompson Okanagan region of BC, many of which are located along BC’s Trans Canada Trail.
– an on-line reservation service where you can secure your camping spot at some BC Parks and Parks Canada campgrounds.
– a directory of campgrounds and trailer parks in Canada.
– all you will need to know about your British Columbia and Canadian Holidays – on our beautiful Pacific Rim.
– produced by the Wildlife Branch of the Ministry of Environment, Lands and Parks, this site provides information on wildlife viewing in BC.
– use this site to check out the weather forecast before you start your holiday.
– Ministry of Transportation and Highways site that provides information on road conditions around BC.